Fuel Filler Screen

I’ve been investigating the fuel screen on the Model A’s fuel tank filler neck.

Purchased the item below from O’Neil’s, however it would appear that there are three different types:

Screw in

Drop in with tabs

Drop in without tabs

My filer neck appears to be made to accept the drop in with tabs type of screen. The item I’ve purchased has no tabs and it appears it would be a really tight fit. Rather than destroy anything I’ve posted a question to my friends on the Ford Barn forum to seek the best way forward.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s