Nice evening so I thought I’d test build the front brakes before fitting in July. No wheel cylinders as I’m hoping to use the relatively new ones that are on the existing back plates. It was a useful exercise and gave me some assurance that I’ve got all the bits to fit them in anger. The shoes are the nice Bob Drake type from Miles at Jack hammer. One downside was that when I took the shoes out of the box there was a dent in a couple of the shoes. Not the end of the world, but a little miffed all the same. Now waiting for Miles to get his next order from Bob Drake so I can build up the rears at least a little.  Won’t be able to do too much as I need to reuse the existing handbrake levers.