Took a trip down to Beaulieu for the 2017 International Autojumble which was as always well attended with plenty of visitors from outside these shores displaying their wares.
Didn’t get what I really wanted, but I did pick up a few tools and perused the Car Corral and the parking are for the onsite Bonham’s auction which you can see in the gallery.
It appears these type of events are what is keeping Beaulieu going as the museum is falling behind the likes of the Haynes and the British Motor Museum, (Gaydon), offerings, which is a real shame.
There were a number of interesting and varied American vehicles:
- Replica Lincoln of the year & model of the one JFK was assassinated in
- Rare 1930 Viking four door deluxe sedan
- 1948 Nash 600 Super two door coupe for sale at £8950
- Beautifully restored Cadillac convertible in the Bonham’s auction parking area
- Partially completed Hudson project car
- Nicely restored 1950’s Willy’s Jeep
- Some nice Mustangs new & old