Interesting and unusual lot for sale at Hemmings!
It’s not often you see one of these even in the States..
1959 Edsel Ranger 4-door, 64,000 miles
- always stored inside
- 5 almost new ww radial tires
- automatic transmission
- Edsel OHV 6-cylinder engine. Runs strong.
- Torque and power are well balanced.
- Handles well with the heavy-duty front and rear springs and sway bars.
- Spinner orignal hubcaps
- Chrome and stainless are bright and original
- Dashboard and steering wheels are excellent.
- All gauges work and has an AM radio & a CB radio
- Interior is super nice and original. ( Black/Silver/Gray)
- Purchased car 9/30/13 fomr a 86 year-old man. Original owner
- Clear Kansas title, factory shop manual, service book, owner’s manual
- Repainted in the 70s with chrome removed and done right.
- If you want attention THIS IS THE PACKAGE FOR YOU!
THE KOZY TRAVELER KAR KAMPER
- ITS ONEOF A KIND, 1 OF 24 Manufactured & the only survivor. We researched the internet and the Indiana Motor Home Museum, and they know of them but only have seen pictures of them.
- We have complete history of the Wilson Manufacturing INC
- ORIGINAL PICTURES, SALES BROCHURES, BUSINESS CARDS ETC
- WE PURCHASED THIS LAST UNIT FROM THE ORIGINAL DESIGNER/BUILDER, OWNER & PRESIDENT (GERALD W. KLEMA)
- THIS IS A MUSEUM-QUALITY PACKAGE
How does Kozy Kar Kamper work? Much like a pickup truck slide-in camper works. The trunklid of the Edsel is removed from the car. The Kozy Kar Kamper is jacked up (jacks are attached to the sides of the Kozy Kar Kamper) to the proper level. The car is back under the Kozy Kar Kamper and aligned with the trunk space, and is cranked back down to fit in the trunk opening. (The floor of the car’s trunk is now the floor of the Kozy Kar Kamper. The front overhang (bed of the Kozy Kar Kamper) is supported by a left & right side support brackets that attaches to the rain gutter of the car (much like a canoe mount). The body of the Kozy Kar Kamper is resting on the car’s inside frame trunk and body supports, with the trunklid braces securing the Kozy Kar Kamper to the car.