As we all know the COVID-19 virus is sweeping the globe and is effecting everyone and everything in all of our lives.
For the car community it means the cancellation of car shows, formal and informal car meets, auto jumbles and anything involves groups of people coming into contact with each other.
What are you doing to continue your pursuit of the car hobby in this period of isolation?
Thought we’d put up a poll to see what everyone is doing:
Please click on the guy below to enter the poll
Above all please keep safe and follow the instructions from the health authorities
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- only travel on public transport if you need to
- work from home, if you can
- avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
- avoid events with large groups of people
- use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services