There are still quite a few items to take care of on my Model A. Managed to take care of one of these today. The Pertronix electronic ignition hadn’t been very well fitted which resulted in the module that arrived with the car failing. One of the issues was that the conduit for the distributor wiring was missing. I managed to source one and fitted it today after putting it off for ages. It makes things look a neater and more authentic.
The Sport Coupe is all registered and UK road legal, a lot of work to do yet but getting there.
Temporary plates whilst I wait for the nice US style ones I’ve ordered from Miles at Jackhammer Speed Shop.
My Wife kindly helped cut out some hardboard for us to stick the vinyl temporary ones on 🙂
Did some under bonnet wiring tidy up today, fitted a new conduit and wires removing the some more of the fire hazard stuff!!
Had a visit from a colourful interested party along the way 🙂