Model A

Model A Sump/Oil Pan Clean Out

In the UK we call it a “sump” in the US it’s called an “oil pan” whatever you want to call it I removed it today to give it a clean out. It’s not as sludged up as I feared… Read More ›

%d bloggers like this: