A bit of an update on the blast cabinet project started in the winter, stalled,and now nearly completed in the spring. We made the holes with a combination of hole cutters and the Dremel, decided to go with three for a bit of flexibility. The gloves are from eBay, taped in, but do the job! Air line goes in at the bottom corner, and the chimney is a piece of waste water pipe. Just need a filter for the chimney and we’ll give it a test. Not the most attractive thing you’ve ever seen but I think it will serve it’s purpose!
Tag: Practical Classics
As I’ve got many horribly dirty and grimy parts on the A, I thought this looked a handy little project for the small parts (found in the magazine Practical Classics August 2014 edition)
I have all the items with the exception of the gloves, which I’ve ordered from eBay.
I’ll post some pictures once our version is in progress.