The Ken Block Gymkhana series has reached episode 10 and has given birth to the absolutely crazy F150 Hoonitruck.
After you have watched the video check the specifications out here
Watch the Gymkhana Files series on Amazon
1977 Ford F-150 Hoonitruck
The Hoonitruck was created for GymkhanaTEN and partially out of Block’s general love for trucks and also as a a tribute to his late father who had the exact same base truck back in the day.
- Power: 914hp at 7,400 rpm / Torque: 702 ft·lb at 6,450 rpm.
- Engine: Custom-tuned, 3.5 liter, twin turbocharged, Ford Performance/Roush Yates EcoBoost V6 engine with a billet-aluminum block lifted directly out of the Ford Racing Ford GT Le Mans development program. Ford Performance direct metal 3D printed, aluminum intake manifold.
- Body: 1977 Ford F-150 with chassis design, engineering, hand-hammered military- grade aluminum bodywork, and fabrication by Detroit Speed, in Mooresville, NC. Overall design and styling dictated by Block and his team at Hoonigan.
- Transmission: Sadev 6-speed all wheel-drive gearbox (similar to the one used in Block’s Hoonicorn).
- Suspension: Custom ST/KW
- Wheels: Fifteen52 forged 20×11” Turbomac HD Beadlocks
- Tires: Toyo Tires Proxes ST III, 315/35R20
- Interior: Custom Hoonigan hand brake handle, Hoonigan gauges by AutoMeter, Recaro Profi SPA carbon fiber race seats, full carbon fiber dash, Ford Pass remote start, and even a functional backup camera/tow hitch setup.